When it comes to stepping out the house, wearing a good lipstick is essential. Lipsticks gives your outfit a finished style, a daring look and the right vibrancy to go about your day. The best thing about lipstick is that it can be a substitute for a full face of makeup, as it creates vivacity and a beautiful glow. In this article, we will talk about the right colours for the right occasion, so you can create the perfect look for any event.
Let’s start with your everyday work attire. One colour you need to have in your collection for work is a nude. Wearing a nude lipstick creates a subtle and professional look. With vibrant outfit colours in the summer, nude lipstick creates the perfect balance, and can be worn with virtually any colour. Nude lipstick gives your lips a refined finish, whilst creating a natural ambience.
Bright red lipstick is a colour that talks enthusiasm, confidence and boldness. Red can be worn on any occasion, and is perfect for nights out with friends, and casual outings during the day. Red lipstick is a girl’s best friend, and brightens up your whole look without needing a great deal of makeup. Matte lipsticks in particular, are generally well pigmented, giving you a striking look, which lasts for hours. Red Roses lipstick from your lipstick collection, last for the whole day, allowing you to drink and eat without needing to top up your lipstick.
Deep darker reds emphasise passion and love, and are great for elegant night wear, date nights, extravagant evenings and winter weddings. When looking for a lip colour that oozes class and sophistication, a deep red is a must. Deep reds create a statement, and more prominence to your lips. If you are looking for a colour that creates a difference, a deeper red is definitely it. Red Liquid Matte Lipstick is eye-catching and glitzy, and is highly recommended for stylish evenings.
The summer go to has to be a lively pink. Pink is definitely the feminine colour of the decade, and it emphasises fun, good energy and warmth. Pink lipstick is perfect for any occasion, and is great for work, festivals and summer weddings. Pink lipstick communicates love, sensitivity and tenderness, so wearing a pink creates a great statement. All in all, pink lipstick is playful, pretty and full of life and a must wear for this summer!
|Lakme Enrich Matte Lipstick|
|Spanking Matte Waterproof Lipsticks – Pack of 24|
|Lakme Forever Matte Liquid Lip Colour, Nude Pink|
|ADS Ultra Ceramide Matte Lipstick|
|Makeup Fever Liquid Matte Minis Lipstick Red Edition Pack of 4|
|Lakme 9 to 5 Primer Matte Lip Color, Ruby Rush MR20|
|Elle18 Color Pops Silk Lipstick|
|BobbColor Diva Moistursing Pocket Lipstick Pack of 12 Multicolor|
|SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick|
|Maybelline New York Color Show Intense Lip Crayon|
We at Bright Side are excited to share these interesting tips with you to help you choose the right lipstick shade.
1.Determine your skin type
The absolute initial phase in picking the correct lipstick shading is figuring out what skin tone you have. There are 5 fundamental kinds of skin appearance: reasonable, light, medium, tan, and profound.
The lipstick conceals that normally look extraordinary with reasonable or fair complexion are light pink, coral, peach, naked, and dusty red hues.
Rose, berry, cherry red, and mauve lipstick hues look lovely on young ladies with a medium skin tone.
Young ladies with a tan skin tone can thoroughly shake coral, profound pink, splendid red, and most different hues aside from earthy colored and purple shades.
Lipstick conceals that suit a profound skin tone best are earthy colored and purple shades like plum, caramel, wine, and blue-based reds.
2. Determine your skin undertone
Information on you skin hint will help direct you. Essentially, there are 3 sorts of undercurrents: cool, warm, and unbiased.
- Cool connotations: reasonable or fair complexion – delicate mocha or bare; medium skin – pink or cranberry conceals; tan or profound skin – ruby or wine conceals.
- Warm connotations: reasonable or fair complexion – pale pink or peachy nudes; medium, tan or profound skin – copper or bronze shades.
- Neutral: wide range of hues, both cool and warm tones.
3. Shape of your lips
- Top weighty lips: brilliant lipstick on the base of the lips and a somewhat hazier shade of a similar shading on the upper lip.
- Bottom hefty lips: any shading that suits your suggestion + a smidgen of light naked shading directly in the focal point of the upper lip.
- Asymmetrical lips: utilize a lip pencil in a shade like the lipstick shading to layout the lips.
4. Size of the lips
- Thin lips: maintain a strategic distance from dim and conspicuous lipstick hues, they will just make your lips look much more slender. Take a stab at applying gleams and rich lipsticks.
- Plump lips: dodge lipstick conceals that are excessively light and lustrous, glittery surfaces.
5. Hair color
- Dark hair, reasonable and fair complexion: brilliant pink, red, cherry, and plum hues.
- Blond hair, reasonable and fair complexion: dusty pink, purply pink, light pink, and red hues.
- Dark hair, tan and profound skin: brilliant beige, ochre, earthenware, and bronze hues.
- Blond hair, tan and profound skin: caramel, ochre, warm pinks, and “salmon” pink.
- Brown hair, medium skin: beige, “salmon” pink, corals, and profound dusty pinks.
- Red hair, light complexion: “salmon” pink, corals, earthenware, and consumed sienna.
6. Eye color
- Brown eyes: splendid reds, earthy colors, and light pinks.
- Blue eyes: various shades of cherry or red hues.
- Green eyes: earthenware, pinks.
- Grey eyes: nudes and plum hues.
7. Teeth color
- White teeth: Congratulations! You can pick whatever shading you like.
- Yellow teeth: rose, marginally orange, light red hues. Evade purples, tans, and brilliant red, red shades.